View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #4
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Good job. I sent them a couple of suggestions too.

As for their replies, the real annoying thing is that they always ask you if you have the latest firmware, even if you wrote that in the email. But I can understand, they are probably overwhelmed by emails about Odyssey's issues.

I hope they will fix the USB connection soon. Strangely, I had no problem until firmware 1476, but then I started having the random connection/disconnection issue. Right now it is quite disturbing. They told me to connect it to my laptop while it is completely shut off, but I think this is rather annoying.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote