View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I would be absolutely thrilled if a device I never ordered showed up on my doorstep tomorrow with my name on the label.
I'd be checking my credit card balance.
I'm not really that interested in the Fire as more details come out but the Kindle Touch I would be

I want a tablet that makes a good eReader and unless Amazon releases a new app for reading or I can use another eReader app besides their lame Android app, I don't think it's gonna be all that great.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote