View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
affa
Connoisseur
affa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheeseaffa can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
Suppose you're referring to this:
"Finally, with the cursor in the same spot (i.e., after the image and just before the start of the text) use the Insert -> Chapter Break command from the menu bar"

It would be more accurately stated as:
"After inserting the image, press ENTER to create a paragraph break between the image and the text. With the cursor on the right-hand side of the image use the Insert -> Chapter Break command from the menu bar (or press CTRL-ENTER)."

The reason for this is that (apparently) the chapter break is inserted at the end of the paragraph the cursor is in.
I believe this to be the issue, yes. And in doing so, the cover page with image will 'steal' the header from the original first page -- in my case, the newly created cover had an invisible header of 'Title Page' that broke most ereaders.
affa is offline   Reply With Quote