View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #16
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by romandesign View Post
Question: I could not find the script for the installed plugin in Calibre, so each time I tweak the script I have to uninstall and reinstall the plugin. Is there an easier way?
You should not be editing the script. You can edit the columns by using the Tweaks settings as mentioned above in Customising the plugin.

I'm using tweaks at the moment which means adding/editing a text file in Calibre, but hope to move to using a gui interface - but it will take a while.