View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #239
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Sorry for not replying to recent threads. Very busy. New store coming soon to BFR. Worth me being busy I promise. I'll try to catch up soon. FYI, did you know that you can download Nook Books direct on iOS devices from BN site into BFR? Works great via the download links on the My Nook Library pages. You only have to edit your BN credentials once in BFR. First time you open a Nook book you will be prompted for user/pass. BN uses user: First, space, LastName. and pass is 16 digits of CC# used to buy the book. no spaces.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote