View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
It turned out my library (Toronto) did indeed expire my card. I shlepped into the main Reference library this afternoon with my card and a copy of a recent Hydro bill (to prove residency in the city) and click, clack my card was restored. The library is only open 3.5 hrs on Sundays but it was pretty busy at 2 pm.

Anyway, mystery solved. And I, too, did not receive an e-mail warning me.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote