View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #9
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
We were having a similar discussion on The Friday Challenge a few days ago. Now I am seriously thinking of buying a Braille typewriter and stocking up on aluminum sheets, so that my stories will have a better chance of recovery by future architects.

Although what a bunch of rabbits and cockroaches will do with stories about flying cars, I have no idea....

- M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote