View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 04:46 PM   #68
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Faterson, you don't get it. When Marvin overrides margins, it does it WRONG! It screws up things that need to have the margins rendered correctly. The font in publisher layout is very poor. People looks at a reading program and leave it for a different one when they find it doesn't display the eBook correctly.

I do spend time working on the CSS and I end up with a well formatted eBook. I want that. But I don't want that with a font that's awful.

I know you don't understand the way a reading program should work for most people. But I do an rendering is the top priority. Mist more important then syncing annotations.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote