View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 04:06 AM   #10
rhyta
Enthusiast
rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhyta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ST Nook w/Glowlight (2)
Thanks, I figured the newer update probably wasn't compatible with these Nooks. I do love them, and why I am trying to hold on and use them as long as I can. I have a couple with little chips in the screen and one pristine one, got several off ebay a few years back.

I was able to buy a couple of books from B&N in June and load them just fine so maybe I can hang on to them for a while longer. Last update was 2018.

Last edited by rhyta; 09-27-2021 at 04:09 AM.
rhyta is offline   Reply With Quote