View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 09:24 PM   #9
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyta View Post
I have Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight. As far as I know only the Simple Touch is no longer supported. I have 1.2.2 as the last update. Wondering whether I should turn on the update or no? Any suggestions?
I still have a Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight, but never connect it to WiFi any longer.

I do not believe it will get the 53.0.xx update. I'm pretty sure 1.2.2 is as far as the Simple Touch (Glowlight or no) goes.

NOOK Simple Touch/Simple Touch with GlowLight - Software Updates

By the way, treasure yours. Finding a Simple Touch with Glowlight that doesn't have scratches on the screen is tough and they are expensive.

I have one that is perfect and one that has a few scratches.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 09-26-2021 at 09:28 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote