View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 09:15 AM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
No.

You are correct the backup is specific to the computer that made it. This was true in the past and I have not heard of it changing.

However, I think you still can download a copy of windows that you make a cd of and install windows on any computer. I do not have a link but google should help you find it. (At least this is what I've read.) You might snoop around the following site, it is loaded with 10 info.

https://www.tenforums.com/
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote