View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 01:26 PM   #5
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I recently bought a Glowlight Plus from a guy on eBay who was selling a lot of them at a reduced price. I'd guess these are probably returns for one reason or another.

Mine creaks a bit if you squeeze the side bezels, but otherwise seems OK.

I'm still learning my way around the reader, but am pleased to note that there are no problems so far with sideloaded content, including the ability to organize this content into shelves. Maybe this latest software release is responsible?

Tried to find out if there was a limitation on the number of shelves you could create, but don't find anything on that. Only that the number of books you could put on a shelf was 100.

Am enjoying the reading experience so far.

Jim
Strether is online now   Reply With Quote