View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 03:49 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GlowLight 3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage
What I'm seeing now wen I open my Glowlight 3. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember seeing the Android folder before. Also the Glowlight 3 is ejected, rather than unmounted (and there's nothing about Internal Memory). The Glowlight +, on the other hand, is still "unmounted" rather than ejected and you still access it through internal memory? (Maybe these differences always existed and I just didn't notice?)

I can also access the Adobe Adept xml files?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new?.png
Views:	235
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	185666   Click image for larger version

Name:	new2.png
Views:	233
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	185667  

Last edited by rcentros; 02-28-2021 at 03:52 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote