View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 12:32 PM   #3
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad mini
This seems to get us around the 50MB limit on documents (it is now 2GB). I was able to upload such a file and then download it to a device. Hooray!

However, I was not able to move one of my .azw3 (kf8-only) and see it on a device. Maybe I was not patient enough.

It will be interesting if this bypasses the 'sanitizing' of files that goes on when you use send-to-kindle. I used to rely on it to strip source archive but that doesn't seem to be happening now (file size remains more or less the same).

At any rate, this is a very nice option to have.

Last edited by tomsem; 04-16-2014 at 12:34 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote