View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 02:41 PM   #3
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Anyone prefer a female lead in there books? Personally I prefer a male lead. I understand what drives us males better and therefore can relate to the male leads better.
I think more important than sex is attitude and the role played.

For example, I have always enjoyed Robin Wright (used to be Penn). She was great in a typical female role in "Message in a Bottle" but she is galvanizing in the new Blade Runner movie where she is the top cop and says "there is an order ... that's what we do here: keep order"

She had me at "there is an order."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote