View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 02:36 AM   #2
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Well I can't vouch for the ares but I simply love my nova pro, big screen to read via the kindle app (perfect) plus I'm starting to also use moonreader+ app which I bought many moons ago and never really got into it.

Ref the writing part of it I'm not really interested (pen still in it's plastic) but I will use it to try out my new cover to see if the magnets interferes with the writing when folded backwards (as mentioned on another thread)

Last edited by Gibbo; 01-26-2020 at 10:06 AM.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote