View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 08:03 AM   #59
glasnost
Connoisseur
glasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW3, Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucida View Post
Long story short, since a DIY kindle USB audio adapter can be made from a regular USB OTG cable + USB audio adapter, I believe that any kindle supporting the USB audio adapter(PW3 as well as KV KOA) should have OTG compatible hardware.

Works on my PW3 5.8.1 and 5.8.2.
Lucida! This works marvelously well with all of the mice that I have attached to my PW3 5.8.1 - thank you.

Now I just need to get my toolchain up and running and do the same with a keyboard module (unless someone has already done that). Coplate?
glasnost is offline   Reply With Quote