View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #11
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
I ran the "install-python.sh" script and exported LD_LIBRARY_PATH, giving /usr/lib as (additional) path as the installer moved the libraries there (right?)

Python crashes on "import pygame", although I don't understand why. Using verbose output, it stops working on

dlopen("/mnt/onboard/.python/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/strop.so", 2);

The complete log is attached. I can't make out an error, so I have some problems understanding what is happening... any ideas?

Oh, Kobo Touch 905C, 2.8.1 with devpts/telnet/ftp enabled and nickel killed...
You don't need to use install-python.sh for this python package. I just downloaded my python package and put it on my Glo after a factory reset, and everything works fine. There must be something different about the Touch. Maybe if you ran strace on python we could get some more ideas.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote