View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #10
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
First, make sure you don't have your Kobo device plugged in while you're doing this.

Then, in calibre open Preferences -> Plugins and look under the Device Interface Plugins list for Kobo Reader Device Interface and KoboTouch. For each one, select it and click the Enable/Disable plugin button. As long as your device isn't plugged in, they should be disabled.
Thanks! I disabled the other Kobo plugins. Now all I need is for my Aura to arrive and I'm ready to side load!
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote