View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #74
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thanks folks, I have rolled them all together for the next version I will post shortly. Paul I found the bug in the "individual step" stuff you were having to do so that will be sorted too.

It does beg the question as to whether Quality Check needs two checks then - should it just have a single "Check @font-face" which looks at both css and html files? The log can display where it found them...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote