View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Last year the prices that came down for Christmas didn't go back up, so I recommend you wait a bit.

I also recommend that you consider a better screen than the eInk vizplex currently offered by PocketBook and Kobo. Don't make up your mind until you have considered the eInk pearl screens of the Sony and the Kindle and the reflective TFT screens of the jetBook, the jetBook Lite and the Aluratek Libre.

I am quite happy with my jetBook Lite now that it handles pdf reflow quite well with its latest firmware. It reads the ADE, eReader and B&N DRMs. It reads almost all of the formats, including ePub, mobi and rtf. Newegg currently has it for $89.
GA Russell is online now   Reply With Quote