Thread: Buy Sony PRS-505 New?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
From this thread, posted April 29, 2010.

Furureshop.ca (Canada)

Shows 10 in stock, red only, on-line store only. Free ground shipping within Canada. Their site won't accept a non-Canadian postal code so it doesn't look like they'll ship outside Canada.

Canadians would have to pay 5% federal tax and whatever provincial sales tax on top of that price, currently 7% in BC, making the total price 313.60.

Sale ends today so I'm assuming if there are any left after today the price will go back to $299.95.

I don't know where you live EatingPie or if you have any friends in Canada, but this is the only place I've seen a new, unopened box, PRS-505 that hasn't been on eBay.

Maybe you could try their customer service phone number listed on their site and see if they ship to other countries.
Called 'em right off the bat, no dice on shipping to the US.

Thanks for the head's up!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote