View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 01:51 AM   #9
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschucha View Post
Have they fixed that awful Swipe to unlock workaround (feature)?
I’ve not installed the update (waiting on patches) but I’ve heard that the swipe is still there

Of course this seems to be a update specifically for the two bugs mentioned which made using the Forma impossible. The swipe thing is annoying but ultimately just inconvenient.

I do hope that if they keep it around that they at least make it a little classier. The Nook swipe to unlock was a slim bar at the bottom of the screen
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote