View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #878
pmarty
pmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpmarty can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 4
Greetings to everyone, this is my first post to the forum.

k2pdfopt -col 1 -cbox 0,1 -de 1.5 -x -ui- 43.pdf
  • When joining lines the baselines are not properly aligned (see warehouses on the second line of output). The line being attached appears to be systematically lower.
  • Indented blocks like headings (1.2 Overview of Database Management System) and ordered lists (1. Conventional users (...)) are not joined at all.
I'm asking for your help on tweaking k2pdfopt parameters to resolve above issues (if possible). See my attached files. The output is already pretty decent, just needs a few polishing touches

Best regards,
pmarty
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 43.pdf (158.1 KB, 256 views)
File Type: pdf 43_k2opt.pdf (128.7 KB, 272 views)
pmarty is offline   Reply With Quote