Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #99
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Yeah, I have that plugin installed in case I want to get a book from the MR library. Some creators have the uncanny ability to create a "Complete Works" volume of an author that has 5.000 pages or so.

I don't like huge omnibus books IRL, and I don't like them as e-books, so I use EPUBSplit + Sigil to split them up.

Oh, and check the <guide> part in *all* of the created volumes. (It could be that this is not necessary anymore. The plugin may have been updated, and I haven't used it for some time.)
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote