Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #92
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Urgh! C++.

Couldn't be bothered with that one. I really prefer dynamic languages myself.

At first I got mixed up between Sigil and Calibre and thought - oh maybe I should see if lending a hand is possible, but that's because I don't mind the idea of keeping up my Python skills.

However, I don't think I could be compelled to go into the C/C++/C# area.

I don't think I would be a particular loss to this project anyway. I doubt my skills would be strong enough to really make a difference even if the project were in Python. It's a pity though because I quite like Sigil. These days I mainly use it to split up omnibus-type ebooks into individual volumes and clean up the HTML as I go. It's perfect for that.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote