View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:49 PM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by roycymru View Post
With the rush of updates recently I thought one of the long term bugs would have been resolved but hasn't, namely if you use a sleep cover, on first wake up areas of the text are not as dark as then should be, because a faint image of the books cover is still displayed in the background. Can't recall others reporting this remaining bug but it definitely still occurs on my Aura H2O
I wonder if the PIN code that has been spotted with some affiliates might be enough to force a full screen refresh on wakeup?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote