View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:30 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kult99 View Post
Hey guys,

i need your help.

I was charging or tried to charge the reader but after some minutes the red light went off, I guess it is for showing if it is being charged or not, so I guessed it was not charging at all.

This morning the reader said low battery and was not working.
I plugged in, red light went off after 5 minutes and now it says it is fully charged.

So I am afraid it is not charged at all, it just shows so.

What can be the problem and how can I solve it ?

Thanks in advance.
When you charge your reader, you'll see the red light go out but the battery meter will not show 3 bars if it did not when you charged it. You have to unplug the reader from the power, turn it on and then plug the power cord back in. It will then show the correct battery meter. You probably did charge it correctly the first time but did not get it to display correctly that it was charged.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote