View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #36
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I tried with those again, and with other stories, and not happy at all with the result. After merging, I open the file in Sigil and look at the arrangement, take out all the extras, rearrange as necessary, save. Then open it in Sigil again, and the stuff is out of order again. Very annoying. I won't be merging anything else!
Really Odd I never have any problems using it.

I just merge my Nightwalker series 6 books and no problems whatsoever. I am baffled why you are having issues.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Merge.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	102395  

Last edited by Blossom; 03-06-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote