View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Are you saying that your second example with the <div> inside the <p> tags validates in Sigil? That would surprise me actually.
Sigil's FlightCrew doesn't complain at all if I put a div inside a p (or a span).
Neither does W3C's validator. I was rather shocked that neither flagged it as problematic, truth be told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I've always found it difficult to get things clear with XHTML, the specs are not written for humans and all together...

However, it says here (msg 3090864) that XHTML does not allow block-level content inside <p> tags either.
Thanks for the links and the interpretations. It is rather difficult to interpret at times.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-19-2012 at 07:40 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote