View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #44
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I've read this somewhere, but isn't there some concern with the amount of traffic that constant/daily uploads to clouds and on-line storage will put on the whole structure?

Or are they just anticipating a lot of traffic as people upload their basic stashes and the rest will just be smaller incremental files?

And is anyone concerned about their data limits being hit by constantly hitting the cloud for things? I have an Iphone 4, old style, and haven't reached my monthly dataplan limit, but I wondered about it on vacation and we were GPSing constantly. I'm not sure we would have made it under our limit if we didn't carry a lot of our entertainment on the device itself.
GPS itself uses the GPS satellites, nothing to do with data limits just like any GPS... mapping can hit but the data load shouldn't be particularly high for that...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote