View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #65
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickinev View Post
I had a nook color, but returned it because of screen bleeding. I'm wondering if I should have just exchanged it for another one??

Nicole
If you were happy with it you should have exchanged it at least once. I don't think you can compare the current NOOKcolor with the Fire. Barnes and Noble isn't offering access to audio and video content. But if Amazon content isn't an attraction, then perhaps the NOOKcolor is a better fit.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote