View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #26
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizda View Post
  1. I do not like reading on LCD that is why I bought eink - kindle
  2. Kindle does not have easy manipulators such as a mouse or trackball to move aoround zoomed pdf - only click, click, click and move very akwardly

I want to have the same ease of read, surf web, etc on my knidle as I have on netbook.

I could sell my kindle and buy pixelQi display replacement for my netbook, but actually I like reading novels on kindle too and I am very happy with the portability and battery life.

I need just the screen streaming from netbook to kindle functionality to be happy
Sounds like you need a Entourage Edge. Someone on the forum figured out how to show the tablet (LCD side) on the eink display.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote