View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:57 AM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I think he's reaching on some features, but then again that's the great thing about choices. One had the option to user them or not.

The ability to change keyboard is very underplaid, to me that is one of the best features on the android platform.

I can understand for folks that just surf or play games on there devices these features may not seem like much, but for folks that use their devices for productivity they are huge.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote