View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #6
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I lost the ability to mount my Kindle after the 1.0.4 update, as well. When I called amazon, they had me do a firmware reset which solved my problem. I had expected the reset to undo the update, but after the reset, I was still at 1.0.4 - I've been running fine for the last week.

Is it kosher to post the instructions on the firmware reset? I think I know the other forum Kingston was talking about, and I don't want to break any rules.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote