View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 10:21 AM   #219
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I had to agree that your comment was less than useful, Jon, but I did a search and saw that you and others provided some usable info here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...t=michelangelo

It's too bad because I still suffer a lot with BD. My latest realization is that one should never select Reload Book unless you would like to start over and discard all the useful changes you have made to a book over the past hundred hours or so. Somehow I equated this with Open but of course it's not. I've lost two books and too many hours of work because of that. BD works, but it's just not been very friendly to me.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote