View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I haven't seen on this forum (unless I missed it) how to email more than one book at a time. I did figure out, thanks to the forum, emailing one book through Calibre.

Does Amazon frown if you send lots of books? If I connect using USB through Calibre then it won't have the voice reading the book will it? I like having that option.
Hi

I think I've only ever emailed one book to my Kindle via Calibre so apologies if I'm not much help. What happens if you use the CTRL button on your computer to select more than one book in Calibre and then trying to email?

If you're receiving the books via WIFI to your Kindle, I don't see why Amazon would care but the larger the file(s) the longer it will take to download. If you want to receive the file(s) from Calibre via 3G on a Kindle then you will be charged a fee for however big the file(s) are.

Afraid I don't know about the text to speech - some books have this enabled and some don't. Not sure where Calibre comes into that?

You might get better answers in the Calibre forum here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote