View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 07:09 AM   #120
spersephone
Zealot
spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spersephone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage
This is on the home screen of the iPad app. It's got books which aren't currently downloaded to the app, but are in the cloud. I would like them to go away from the home screen, but it doesn't seem to let me.

Even in the library, I can't seem to make it show me the books that are downloaded, more clearly than the books which are still in the cloud.
spersephone is offline   Reply With Quote