View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #112
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
I've just tried the same thing on my 1st gen iPad running iOS 5.1.1 and I see the same results as I did for the iPhone, ie; it prompts me to download the last compatible version.

Have a read of this Apple support document. It seems that you need to use the "Purchased" option in the App Store app, which should list the Kobo app, and then download it from there. Seemingly if you search for the app and try and download it through the search results, it could cause the problem you are seeing (even though I didn't see that issue).

I can say for certain that we have NOT disabled any older versions of the app - I'd likely be the person to go in and make that change - and as mentioned above, can confirm I was able to download a fresh copy of v6.0 on an iPad 1st gent and iPhone 3GS, both running iOS 5.1.1

Last edited by Sharkus; 01-23-2014 at 03:14 PM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote