View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #108
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
Hello,
Unfortunately you will not be able to run v7.0 of the application on your iPad 1st generation. v7.0 of the application requires iOS 7 (or later), which is not supported on the iPad 1st Generation, I believe the maximum iOS version supported by the 1st Generation iPad is 5.1.1

I believe the latest version of the app you could upgrade / install would be v6.0, as that supports iOS 5.0 or later. Version 6.1 and 6.2 of the app require iOS 6.1 or later.
Sorry for the ignorant question, but could someone guide me through the steps to install the Kobo v6.0 version? I am on iOS 5.1.1 (and it says iOS is up to date).

Thanks.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote