View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 09:22 PM   #33
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Well, to be fair, I prefer to read with the lights on too. She may well not completely understand how eReaders work, but it could still be a preference for her.
It may become a preference when she learns to use it. What i was showing her was how to watch some videos I had copied to it when I set it up for her. This is a Fire tablet, not a Kindle. She reads a little and she may also read with this but she'll mostly be watching TV shows. I have a lot of old shows from the 50s and 60s and she wanted it to watch them.

She does watch her TV without the light on a lot of the time.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote