View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 01:41 PM   #25
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Because you have to keep buying credits to keep your membership active. There are ways to slow down the accumulation, but it's still not unusual for them to keep coming in faster than you use them.
I guess I'm not familiar enough with the service. I'm seeing 1 or 2 credits per month depending on the membership plan. Which doesn't seem to me would cause much hardship keeping up. Under what conditions would they issue a member more credits (than those included with the membership fee), and when must they use them by to keep their account active? Can't they simply change their plan to the 1 credit per month plan if they can't keep up? Didn't I also see something about placing an account on hold once per year (for up to 3 months)?

Help me to understand the runaway credit situation.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-08-2019 at 01:45 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote