View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 04:30 PM   #222
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I had a 55" LG go out while under warranty earlier this year. They sent me a prepaid shipping label from Fed Ex Ground and had Fed Ex pick up the TV. The only thing I had to do was box it back up. They sent me a check for the full amount I paid for the TV including the sales tax. I went back to the store I purchased it at and bought a new one. By then the price had dropped $100.00Apache
Your experience was much more normal than mine. I felt like I was living in the Twilight Zone briefly with my situation.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote