View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 11:36 PM   #5
JJ Johnson
Connoisseur
JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JJ Johnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Yes, I do that often - epubs can be associated with the viewer, rather than with Calibre itself
Ok, that will work, then.

Does Calibre have a file association setting in its options somewhere that can do this? I can set it using a Windows utility, but if Calibre can set it, that would be preferred. I get totally lost in the Calibre preferences UI.

Thanks.

Last edited by JJ Johnson; 10-17-2020 at 11:40 PM.
JJ Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote