View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 04:12 PM   #150
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Sahara View Post
I want to use kepubify on calibre by means of Grant Drake's "open with" plugin.

Code:
$ kepubify --version
kepubify v3.1.2
The parameters I entered are the following:

Code:
Title               kepubify
Submenu             [none]
Format              Epub
Image               kepubify.png
Application path    /usr/bin/kepubify
Args                --inplace,--hyphenate,--calibre
The problem is that when I convert an epub with this system the .kepub file is not created in the original epub directory, but in the /home directory.

What parameters do I need to enter in order for the .kepub file to be created in the original library directory?
There is no direct option to create the kepub in the original directory. Since you quoted the help file for the link to this forum, you may have read past the -o or --output item. Check the kepubify v3 thread from page 11/message #156 on for the use of that option

You might want to add your voice for those asking for the option to have the output placed in the source directory.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote