View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 12:00 PM   #143
steveparry
Connoisseur
steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steveparry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've just downloaded what appears to be a simple text file from the developer's site. When I type the terms in Terminal as instructed nothing happens... This is why I prefer a graphical interface. Are there any clearer instructions for how to install this piece of text? And then how to use it? The only other way I have of using Kepubify on my Mac is by running Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine which is a pain. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by steveparry; 09-29-2020 at 12:02 PM.
steveparry is offline   Reply With Quote