View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #23928
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
"Better" is completely subjective, but green beans that you prepare, roast, and grind yourself, one cup at a time in a french press with water at the precisely right temp for your beans, blend, and roast.

I know people that spend 15-30mins making one cup of coffee.

BUT in short... yeah, assuming all else equal, most people consider the french press the "better" way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Speaking as someone who doesn't especially enjoy coffee, I believe that the press also releases more of the essential oils of the beans.
Thanks, I think I have to get one and try it out now.

Decaf Sumatra in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote