View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Kindle DX with M-Edge Leisure Case and Octo Slip Cover

Greetings,

I recently purchased a Kindle DX and, after having it for a few weeks, I've decided that its not for me. It was a tough decision because I like the quality and size of the screen (PDFs looked pretty good). I am a very mobile person and I like to read while walking. Around the house the DX wasn't a problem, but on a three mile walk outside it got to be a bit much. I've decided to sell it and purchase something smaller (with wireless) to compliment my PB360. The device is in good condition and functions well. It does have some scratches on the frame. I am asking $340, firm. The buyer pays for shipping and covers paypal costs (usually about 3%), if any. If anybody lives in the Baltimore/DC and wants to see it, let me know.

I'll post pics later today when I get home, God willing.

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-15-2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Sold by OP
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote