Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #806
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Unhappy Book Title Needed

All:

I started a book about a psychology experiment in human sexuality. Erotica is the genre.
The study is about what happens when a couple is put together, when each person is the opposite of what the other desires/looks for in a partner.

The first chapter describes the couple meeting in a bar, and instantly dismissing the other, as not even worth a pickup line.

The second chapter describes them interviewing to be a subject in the psychology experiment.

The third chapter describes their first two hour sessions. All they had to do was hold hands for the entire two hours.

I jumped to the end of the book, and the couple did have sex, and a relationship outside of the project.

Does anybody recognize that plotline. If so, what is the author, and title of it.
I think the last word of the title is "experiment", but not sure.

I started reading it. I upgraded a program on my tablet that borked the tablet, so I had to do a system restore. The automatic backups didn't back it up. I thought I had manually backed it up to my laptop, and imported it into Calibre, but nothing comes there.

Going through the eBook readers I re-installed, and it doesn't come up.

I just want to know what happens between that first session, and them having a relationship.
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote