View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #10
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Kobo Epub (kepub) books are stored in quite a different way to standard epubs in the database.

Once you have disabled the KoboTouchExtended driver in Calibre, I would delete the Kobo Epub books using the "Remove" function on the Glo (long press on the book, select remove from the popup menu) to ensure the database is properly cleaned up. Then transfer the books from Calibre again using the standard KoboTouch driver.
Is the standard KoboTouch driver something we do not need to install? KoboTouchExtended and kePub Output are the only installable plugins I can find. I'm using Calibre 1.16.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote